World Wrestling Entertainment Fight League
Welcome To World Wrestling Entertainment Fight League! Thank You For Coming To The Best WWE '13 PS3 League Out There! Please Log In/Register To Continue
Welcome To World Wrestling Entertainment Fight League! Thank You For Coming To The Best WWE '13 PS3 League Out There! Please Log In/Register To Continue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WWEFL 7: Normal Card: The Road To The WHC Title - Official Card!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Colonelpizza
Admin
Colonelpizza

WWEFL 7: Normal Card: The Road To The WHC Title - Official Card! Empty
PostSubject: WWEFL 7: Normal Card: The Road To The WHC Title - Official Card!   WWEFL 7: Normal Card: The Road To The WHC Title - Official Card! EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 2:33 pm

At the last PPV JoJo had his career on the line up against Assassyn07 - the former champion, JoJo managed to win the match after 3 spinebusters and 1 pedigree, He managed to save his career and to finally win the World Heavyweight champion... Assassyn challenged the new champion for a rematch, well he will finally get his hands on JoJo again, if he wins this match, Assassyn will enter the Championship match at the royal rumble to make it a triple threat!

Rules of the match : Normal match - If Assassyn07 wins, he joins the championship match at the royal rumble.

After JoJo won his belt at WWEFL 6 (Tables&Ladders&Chairs), There has been alot of smack talk around the place, Everyone wants a shot at JoJo's belt, Every single person in the WWEFL is hungry to put his hands on JoJo, Well.... A tournament has been created, The winner of the tournament will be the new number 1 contender for Jojo's title, And he will be facing him at the Royal rumble for the World heavyweight championship, Who will win? who will be the number 1 contender? Ladies and gentelmen.. hell is about to be unleashed!

Main Event : Kane (JoJoPieHole 2-2) vs CM punk (Assassyn07 4-2) - Normal match (Non-title match) - Assassyn07 wins

Tournament : Winner will be the #1 contender (Normal matches)

Round 1 :
Undertaker (UFC_Legend_2700 2-0) vs Christian (LegendaryPepo 0-2) - Undertaker wins.

The Rock (Hulkster311 1-3) vs CombustionXIII (Drew McIntyre 0-1) - Coin flipped and Hulkster311 advance.

Randy orton (Colonelpizza 4-2) vs Batista (NKRatedR 2-0) - NkRatedR Wins.

Round 2 :
Undertaker (UFC_Legend_2700 2-0) vs Dolph Ziggler (Hulkster311 2-3) - The Undertaker wins.

Batista (NKRatedR 2-0) vs The Undertaker (UFC_Legend_2700 3-0)

Ezekiel Jackson (Steelers8286) vs Sheamus (eRiK_AnDErSoN) - Extreme rules match

Chris jericho (Halttu) vs Edge (Gwaun) - Normal match

Tag team matches : The Undertaker (UFC_Legend_2700)& RVD (Colonelpizza) vs Edge (NKRatedR)& Christian (LegendaryPepo) - Elimination Tag match - For the Unified WWE Tag team championships. - The Undertaker & RVD wins.

Last edited by Colonelpizza on Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://wwefl.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 7: Normal Card: The Road To The WHC Title - Official Card!   WWEFL 7: Normal Card: The Road To The WHC Title - Official Card! EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 5:02 pm

I Have To Say Could Ya Put Me In A Match
Back to top Go down
Colonelpizza
Admin
Colonelpizza

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 7: Normal Card: The Road To The WHC Title - Official Card!   WWEFL 7: Normal Card: The Road To The WHC Title - Official Card! EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 11:22 pm

This card is already kinda old Immortal, I'll have a new card up in 1-2 days and you'll be on it Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 7: Normal Card: The Road To The WHC Title - Official Card!   WWEFL 7: Normal Card: The Road To The WHC Title - Official Card! EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 12:36 am

the new card should be up at 2nd of january Wink don't forget that there is Christmas holiday and stuff Wink and that's why i expended the card's deadline date.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 7: Normal Card: The Road To The WHC Title - Official Card!   WWEFL 7: Normal Card: The Road To The WHC Title - Official Card! EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 10:31 am

Alright Thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 7: Normal Card: The Road To The WHC Title - Official Card!   WWEFL 7: Normal Card: The Road To The WHC Title - Official Card! EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 10:37 am

I Wanna Go Against Someone Hard If You Would Put Me Against Someone Hard
Back to top Go down
Colonelpizza
Admin
Colonelpizza

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 7: Normal Card: The Road To The WHC Title - Official Card!   WWEFL 7: Normal Card: The Road To The WHC Title - Official Card! EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 11:19 am

we'll see what we can do for you Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 7: Normal Card: The Road To The WHC Title - Official Card!   WWEFL 7: Normal Card: The Road To The WHC Title - Official Card! EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 11:44 am

Alright
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 7: Normal Card: The Road To The WHC Title - Official Card!   WWEFL 7: Normal Card: The Road To The WHC Title - Official Card! EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:04 am

IMORRTAL-OF-WWE-2 wrote:
I Wanna Go Against Someone Hard If You Would Put Me Against Someone Hard
that sounds a bit..... you know what..

jk jk ..

but we will see what we can do for you Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 7: Normal Card: The Road To The WHC Title - Official Card!   WWEFL 7: Normal Card: The Road To The WHC Title - Official Card! EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 11:14 am

please try to put me in a match also
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 7: Normal Card: The Road To The WHC Title - Official Card!   WWEFL 7: Normal Card: The Road To The WHC Title - Official Card! EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 10:20 am

Undertaker (Undertaker) & RVD (Colonelpizza) defeats John cena (Still the king) & Batista (NKRatedR) in an elimination tornado match.

We managed to control the match pretty well, i eliminated john cena first with a tombstone, then we worked batista, i chokeslamed him, then RVD did his signature and then i finished the match with the 2nd tombstone.

gf guys.

your new.. WWE unified tag team champions!!! Undertaker & RVD! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 7: Normal Card: The Road To The WHC Title - Official Card!   WWEFL 7: Normal Card: The Road To The WHC Title - Official Card! EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 10:42 am

Congrats Undertaker And Pizza
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 7: Normal Card: The Road To The WHC Title - Official Card!   WWEFL 7: Normal Card: The Road To The WHC Title - Official Card! EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 10:43 am

IMORRTAL-OF-WWE-2 wrote:
Congrats Undertaker And Pizza
Thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 7: Normal Card: The Road To The WHC Title - Official Card!   WWEFL 7: Normal Card: The Road To The WHC Title - Official Card! EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 10:45 am

Welcome
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 7: Normal Card: The Road To The WHC Title - Official Card!   WWEFL 7: Normal Card: The Road To The WHC Title - Official Card! EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 12:48 pm

where is the new card
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 7: Normal Card: The Road To The WHC Title - Official Card!   WWEFL 7: Normal Card: The Road To The WHC Title - Official Card! EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 1:05 pm

Its The 2nd The Card Ant Out Lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 7: Normal Card: The Road To The WHC Title - Official Card!   WWEFL 7: Normal Card: The Road To The WHC Title - Official Card! EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 1:52 pm

we just need the tournament fights to be done. 2 more fights only.

the card should be up really soon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 7: Normal Card: The Road To The WHC Title - Official Card!   WWEFL 7: Normal Card: The Road To The WHC Title - Official Card! EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 2:42 pm

good cuz i was getting worried
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 7: Normal Card: The Road To The WHC Title - Official Card!   WWEFL 7: Normal Card: The Road To The WHC Title - Official Card! EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 3:02 pm

I Hope It Will Be Out Soon Because I Want To Do A Match
Back to top Go down
Colonelpizza
Admin
Colonelpizza

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 7: Normal Card: The Road To The WHC Title - Official Card!   WWEFL 7: Normal Card: The Road To The WHC Title - Official Card! EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 3:15 pm

I'm glad you guys are willing to do matches that makes me really proud Very Happy
We're trying to get these mofos to do their match and then a card will be up Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 7: Normal Card: The Road To The WHC Title - Official Card!   WWEFL 7: Normal Card: The Road To The WHC Title - Official Card! EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 3:52 pm

The Undertaker (Undertaker) defeats Dolph ziggler (Hulkster311) via tombstone.

gf hulk......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 7: Normal Card: The Road To The WHC Title - Official Card!   WWEFL 7: Normal Card: The Road To The WHC Title - Official Card! EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 4:06 pm

I Could Take One Of The Other Peoples Place If They Don't Do There Match
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 7: Normal Card: The Road To The WHC Title - Official Card!   WWEFL 7: Normal Card: The Road To The WHC Title - Official Card! EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 9:38 am

The Undertaker (Undertaker) defeats Batista (NKRatedR) via kip-up into a tombstone.

i hate how he ran out of the ring when i did the kip-up, then ran in back, i got in with him, and he just tried to do that batista's shoulder attack, i reversed him, neckbreaker, picked him up, BAM tombstone for the victory.

It's now official.. the new number 1 contender is The Undertaker! Very Happy

JoJo.. you better watch out son Wink

and now.. the tourny is done. the new card will be up in few hours, hang tight Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 7: Normal Card: The Road To The WHC Title - Official Card!   WWEFL 7: Normal Card: The Road To The WHC Title - Official Card! EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 10:57 am

Taker congratulations on your victory. Now is the title match taking place at the ppv? or is it sooner for I have a rematch clause with JoJo and the winner of the tourney or have changes been made?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 7: Normal Card: The Road To The WHC Title - Official Card!   WWEFL 7: Normal Card: The Road To The WHC Title - Official Card! EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 10:59 am

assassyn07 wrote:
Taker congratulations on your victory. Now is the title match taking place at the ppv? or is it sooner for I have a rematch clause with JoJo and the winner of the tourney or have changes been made?
you can either join the match next card.. and makes it a triple threat.. or, face the winner of me vs jojo in the card after it Wink

if you fail to show up to the triple threat, then you will automatically fight the winner of me/jojo the card after.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 7: Normal Card: The Road To The WHC Title - Official Card!   WWEFL 7: Normal Card: The Road To The WHC Title - Official Card! Empty

Back to top Go down

WWEFL 7: Normal Card: The Road To The WHC Title - Official Card!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next