World Wrestling Entertainment Fight League
Welcome To World Wrestling Entertainment Fight League! Thank You For Coming To The Best WWE '13 PS3 League Out There! Please Log In/Register To Continue

World Wrestling Entertainment Fight League

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results   Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:40 pm

Batista DESTROYS "Justin Gabriel", Batista did 17 BatistaBomb, 8 SpineBusters & 8 Spears (Gabriel Disconet at 7º Batista Bomb)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results   Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:42 pm

NkRatedR wrote:
Batista DESTROYS "Justin Gabriel", Batista did 17 BatistaBomb, 8 SpineBusters & 8 Spears (Gabriel Disconet at 7º Batista Bomb)

follada monumental xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results   Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:47 pm

O I'm waiting still. The king
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results   Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:49 pm

i invite you, dont post here, is for results, acccept the invitation
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results   Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:50 pm

i need a new opponent messaged taker about it on PSN but he didn't respond, also i don't know if this happens to anyone else but sometimes the Forum topics for me will dissapear but they're still clickable
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results   Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:14 pm

MVP [PlumKnee] defeats John Morrison [BooBooJones].

I was able to connect on three signatures [the "Balling" elbow twice and the boot in corner once], but was able to only get the Playmaker once. He reversed it twice lol. After a slightly back and forth match though, where I controlled about 70-80% of the fight, I was able to reverse his diving attack from the top rope and pin him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results   Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:41 pm

my opponent has not been on in awhile hulkster
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results   Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:43 pm

cm punk (assassyn07) defeats TJSMASH (the miz) via anaconda VIse following a underhook suplex from the top rope followed by the elbows signature and a GTS.

Good match TJSmash
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results   

Back to top Go down

WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3