World Wrestling Entertainment Fight League
Welcome To World Wrestling Entertainment Fight League! Thank You For Coming To The Best WWE '13 PS3 League Out There! Please Log In/Register To Continue

World Wrestling Entertainment Fight League

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

WWEFL Tag Team 6 :New Blood: Official Card & Results!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Colonelpizza
Admin

PostSubject: WWEFL Tag Team 6 :New Blood: Official Card & Results!   Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:35 am

Champions:The Ministry Of Darkness

Elimination Tornado Contender Match
1. Sheamus (Assassyn07) & John Cena (JoJoPiehole) 0-0 Vs. Shawn Michaels (xX-Legen_Dary-Xx) & HHH (LegendaryPepo) 0-0

Last edited by Colonelpizza on Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:43 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wwefl.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL Tag Team 6 :New Blood: Official Card & Results!   Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:08 pm

actually, i wont tag with rated no more, now my tag is legendary(HBK)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL Tag Team 6 :New Blood: Official Card & Results!   Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:00 am

yh colonel hes right STK n i are DX. and if your not down with that well we've got 2 words for ya!....................................................................
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL Tag Team 6 :New Blood: Official Card & Results!   Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:26 am

LegendaryHBK wrote:
yh colonel hes right STK n i are DX. and if your not down with that well we've got 2 words for ya!....................................................................

little better?

BUT

just a little

did you remember dude?¿ xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL Tag Team 6 :New Blood: Official Card & Results!   Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:53 am

how can i forget lol DX's new catchprase Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL Tag Team 6 :New Blood: Official Card & Results!   Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:26 pm

looks like its gonna be an easy fight for DX isn't it Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL Tag Team 6 :New Blood: Official Card & Results!   Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:34 am

of course, and what type of match is it?¿
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL Tag Team 6 :New Blood: Official Card & Results!   Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:57 am

elimination tag...i hope Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL Tag Team 6 :New Blood: Official Card & Results!   Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:52 pm

not to easy assassyn is the easy one to beat online lol me ant so easy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL Tag Team 6 :New Blood: Official Card & Results!   Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:08 pm

dude believe me we r DX everything is easy to us Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL Tag Team 6 :New Blood: Official Card & Results!   Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:18 pm

Tell Any Last Requst Before DX is Beaten Lol And The Belts Are In Me And Assassyns hand lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL Tag Team 6 :New Blood: Official Card & Results!   Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:41 pm

assasyn and jojo...ARE YOU READY????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL Tag Team 6 :New Blood: Official Card & Results!   Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:56 pm

I'm Ready To Give You Alot Of AA's Lol i Know One Way To MAke You Not To Reverse My FInisher What Pizza Dose Lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL Tag Team 6 :New Blood: Official Card & Results!   Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:21 pm

u keep dreaming cuz u wont be able to press tht triangle button Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL Tag Team 6 :New Blood: Official Card & Results!   Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:28 pm

Hey Pizza We Can't Do The Tag Match Because It Won't Let Us Join The Session
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL Tag Team 6 :New Blood: Official Card & Results!   Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:34 pm

D-GENERATION X def. Y2J(Assassyn) & J.Cena(JOJO) n becomes the no1 contenders for the Tag Titles!

finally the match happened n DX did what they told to do. It wasn't that hard match for DX cuz they trained for that everyday. anyways after eliminated JOJO from the game HBK super kicked Y2J n then Triple H pedigreed and pinned y2j n won the match. good game assassyn & jojo maybe next time Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL Tag Team 6 :New Blood: Official Card & Results!   

Back to top Go down

WWEFL Tag Team 6 :New Blood: Official Card & Results!
Page 1 of 1