World Wrestling Entertainment Fight League
Welcome To World Wrestling Entertainment Fight League! Thank You For Coming To The Best WWE '13 PS3 League Out There! Please Log In/Register To Continue
Welcome To World Wrestling Entertainment Fight League! Thank You For Coming To The Best WWE '13 PS3 League Out There! Please Log In/Register To Continue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Colonelpizza
Admin
Colonelpizza

UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold   UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 1:46 pm

Oh man i forgot to post mine and BooBoo's results, we went at it in the GM office i think it was. It was friggin intense i thought he had me at first cuz he started throwing me around threw me into the bookshelf breaking it and then picked me up and threw me into the Flat screen tv busting it open, he then tried to spear me but missed and fell on top of the burning tv and i was able to get up and do a few slams and slap him around eventually throwing a statue at his face knocking him out. Very fun fight dude
Back to top Go down
https://wwefl.forumotion.com

UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Wrestling Entertainment Fight League :: (WWEFL) World Wrestling Entertainment Fight League for WWE 2k15 :: Archives-
Jump to: