World Wrestling Entertainment Fight League
Welcome To World Wrestling Entertainment Fight League! Thank You For Coming To The Best WWE '13 PS3 League Out There! Please Log In/Register To Continue

World Wrestling Entertainment Fight League

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

WWEFL 14 :Dominance: Official Card & Results!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Colonelpizza
Admin

PostSubject: WWEFL 14 :Dominance: Official Card & Results!   Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:25 am

Main Event: Contender Match (Extreme Rules)
1. The Undertaker (UFC_Legend2700 10-2) Vs John Cena (Assassyn07 7-4)

Non Title Normal Matches
2. Shawn Michaels (xX-Legen_Dary-Xx 5-2) Vs Christian (PitsBulls10 0-0)
3. Randy Orton (Colonelpizza 6-4) Vs Shelton Benjamin (Xtremesttheghol 0-0)
4. Rob Van Dam (Scar-Dark 0-1) Vs Dolph Ziggler (Blade1996- 1-1)
5. Drew McIntyre (JoJoPiehole 4-5) Vs Rey Mysterio (MrEugin 0-2)
6. Sheamus (Surazgrg 0-0) Vs HHH (LegendaryPepo 3-4)
7. Batista (NkRatedR 3-4) Vs The Rock (Save_Us_Pawn99 0-0)
8. Kofi Kingston (TJSMASH 0-3) Vs. Evan Bourne (Mastachief800 0-1)
9. CM Punk (Lillarry15 1-2) Vs Kane (Killhunta 1-0)
10. Jack Swagger (PlumKnee 2-3) Vs Chris Jericho (DJRock42 0-0)
11. Edge (Booboojones 1-1) Vs Wade Barret (CombustionXIII 0-1)
Official Deadline Is 2/22/2011

Last edited by Colonelpizza on Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wwefl.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 14 :Dominance: Official Card & Results!   Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:32 am

against suraz, lets see what i can do...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 14 :Dominance: Official Card & Results!   Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:12 pm

hmm Assassyn vs Undertaker good luck to you both and for you Undertaker this is ur chance to regain the world title. But if i were you i wouldnt be that excited about it. Dont forget i am the only one who broke your streak.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 14 :Dominance: Official Card & Results!   Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:43 pm

Triple H (LegendaryPepo) Def. Sheamus (suzazgsg)

Well, a match with no history, he made a couple of good moves and have me a little bit nervoru, but just a little, i control the situation, made him 4 pedigrees and send him to his home.

Legendary watches the match as my manager, but he didnt do anything, just watch how i won xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 14 :Dominance: Official Card & Results!   Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:09 pm

Still The King wrote:

Well, a match with no history, he made a couple of good moves and have me a little bit nervoru, but just a little, i control the situation, made him 4 pedigrees and send him to his home.

Legendary watches the match as my manager, but he didnt do anything, just watch how i won xD

lol can u believe suraz messaged colonel that u spammed n i interfered & spam lol i didnt even touch him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 14 :Dominance: Official Card & Results!   Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:10 pm

LegendaryHBK wrote:
Still The King wrote:

lol can u believe suraz messaged colonel that u spammed n i interfered & spam lol i didnt even touch him

are you fucking kidding me bro?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 14 :Dominance: Official Card & Results!   Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:44 pm

Still The King wrote:
LegendaryHBK wrote:
Still The King wrote:

are you fucking kidding me bro?

i wish i was lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 14 :Dominance: Official Card & Results!   Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:02 am

The Undertaker (Undertaker) defeats John cena (Assassyn07) via pinfall...

after a long ass extreme rules match, i smashed him into tables, ladders, chairs, bells, canes , trash cans, i almost used every single weapon on cena's body, he took a last ride into a table of fire, cena then later manages to do the 5-knuckle shuffle twice, the AA once and the STF twice and he couldn't pin me or get me to tap out..

your winner, and once again the #1 contender and soon to be the world heavyweight champion for the 3rd time!...... The deadman, the one and only phenom, the undertaker!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 14 :Dominance: Official Card & Results!   Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:18 am

I messaged pitsbull like 20 times he never respond. so? is it draw or he gor DQed?
Back to top Go down
Colonelpizza
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 14 :Dominance: Official Card & Results!   Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:07 am

I'll give you the win, he quit anyways
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wwefl.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 14 :Dominance: Official Card & Results!   Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:28 pm

like Taker said he got the win but he had to earn it this go around, I have to say this was the best match I have had on my end with Taker
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 14 :Dominance: Official Card & Results!   

Back to top Go down

WWEFL 14 :Dominance: Official Card & Results!
Page 1 of 1