World Wrestling Entertainment Fight League
Welcome To World Wrestling Entertainment Fight League! Thank You For Coming To The Best WWE '13 PS3 League Out There! Please Log In/Register To Continue
Welcome To World Wrestling Entertainment Fight League! Thank You For Coming To The Best WWE '13 PS3 League Out There! Please Log In/Register To Continue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WWEFL 9 :The Unforgiven: Official Card & Results!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Colonelpizza
Admin
Colonelpizza

WWEFL 9 :The Unforgiven: Official Card & Results! Empty
PostSubject: WWEFL 9 :The Unforgiven: Official Card & Results!   WWEFL 9 :The Unforgiven: Official Card & Results! EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 2:21 pm

Card after Card, The deadman AKA The Undertaker (Undertaker) has been on a undefeated winning streak, two weeks ago The Undertaker has managed to beat 3 different men to win a tournament to become the number 1 contender, just the week after he faced Kane in a Hell in a Cell match, The Undertaker has dominated kane in that match, he used everything against him, Kane had nowhere to go, after the 5th tombstone, The Undertaker was able to pin Kane to become the New World heavyweight champion, from that day, The Undertaker has been a walking target, many people has claimed to beat the deadman, and one of these people was CM punk, After WWEFL 8 when The Undertaker won the title, CM punk called out The Undertaker and challenged him to his own game, his own match The last man standing

From CM punk : "Ladies and Gentlemen, allow me to be the first to say...WTF, Myself and Kane both won the World Title and only held the thing long enough to
defend it once. Now Taker don't get me wrong...your hell in the ring but
I am coming to take that damn title and end your little streak you have
going.

So let me go ahead and put the challenge out there......LAST MAN STANDING......."

The deadman said : "CM Punk, next week, you will be facing me for the title, you know damn well how it's gonna end.

and
you're little challenge for the last man standing match is accepted,
you really think you can beat me in a last man standing match.. guess
what, i can beat you at your own game son. "

Another message from CM punk and it said : "Taker
Taker Taker, Respect is earned, You have my respect as a competitor.
Right now you are the top of the food Chain, undefeated, and a walking
target. The Last Man Standing match isn't about pinning or making your
opponent tap its about taking them to the limit and when the time is
right leaving them down and out.

I am going to defeat you Taker, I am going to end your streak Taker, I am going to ASSASSINATE you Taker."

The deadman answerd : "CM punk, i do respect you as a fighter, i like
the work you do, i'm impressed about the way you play, but in one week,
you will suffer, the same pain that everyone else suffered when they
tried to make a name for themselvs on my expense. i admire your work,
but in fact.... you're digging your own grave son..

next week, you will..... REST........IN..........PEACE!"

The day after the challenge was thrown, The phenom decided to challenge the former champion CM Punk to a non-title Unofficial Last man standing match. CM Punk accepted the challenge and said : "don't feed the taker his head is already growing to monsterous proportions.
Taker is going to be taken down very soon."

After the match, The deadman came out victorious and CM Punk suffered massive injuries rendering him unable to compete anymore.

CM Punk asked fellow WWEFL Superstar Sheamus to fill his shoes and Make The Undertaker suffer the same way he made Punk suffer, The Celtic Warrior promised him that he will do EVERYTHING in his power to put The Deadman away forever!

Ladies and gentlemen, this is WWEFL 9 The Unforgiven, And this is about to get bloody.

- Written by Undertaker

Official Deadline Is 1/18/2011

World Heavyweight Last Man Standing Title Match
(C)The Undertaker (UFC_Legend_2700 5-0) Vs Sheamus (Assassyn07 6-1) - Undertaker wins

Normal Matches
1. The Miz (TJSMASH 0-1) Vs Kane (JoJoPiehole 2-3) - JojoPiehole wins

2. John Cena (LegendaryPepo 1-2) Vs Shawn Michaels (xX-Legen_Dary-Xx 0-0)

3. Kofi Kingston (Killadog7 0-0) Vs David Otunga (Lillarry15 0-0)

4. Rey Mysterio (MrEugin 0-1) Vs Lex Luger (Suhail-k-786 0-0)

5. Justin Gabriel (MisterV-NeckAmir 0-1) Vs Evan Bourne (MastaChief800 0-0)

6. MVP (PlumKnee 1-0) Vs Batista (NkRatedR 3-1)

7. Dolph Ziggler (Hulkster311 2-4) Vs John Morrison (BooBooJones 0-1)

8. Rob Van Dam (Zberesin 0-0) Vs Randy Orton (Colonelpizza 4-2)

9. Chris Jericho (RockLeeLives 0-0) Vs Drew McIntyre (CombustionXIII 0-1)

10. Edge (Gwaun 0-0) Vs HHH (Poten_9 0-0)

If You Have Any Questions Please Ask Very Happy

Last edited by Colonelpizza on Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:32 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://wwefl.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 9 :The Unforgiven: Official Card & Results!   WWEFL 9 :The Unforgiven: Official Card & Results! EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 10:09 am

Card updated.

A write-up has been added Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 9 :The Unforgiven: Official Card & Results!   WWEFL 9 :The Unforgiven: Official Card & Results! EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 11:18 am

well.... gwuan cant play the match because his game dont let him to made matches and he cant enter mine so, i request another oponent
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 9 :The Unforgiven: Official Card & Results!   WWEFL 9 :The Unforgiven: Official Card & Results! EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 12:47 pm

jojopiehole beat tjsmash after 5 choke slams an 1 run drop kick to the face signeger
Back to top Go down
Colonelpizza
Admin
Colonelpizza

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 9 :The Unforgiven: Official Card & Results!   WWEFL 9 :The Unforgiven: Official Card & Results! EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 8:17 pm

NOOO TJJJ!! You should a better guy if there's anybody you like left Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 9 :The Unforgiven: Official Card & Results!   WWEFL 9 :The Unforgiven: Official Card & Results! EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 10:40 am

John Cena (LegendaryPepo) def. Shawn Michaels (xX-LeGeN_DaRy-Xx)

A lol ending, i made him the 4ยบ attitude adjustment, he do a awesome match, but i have to say it, whoever invites, he have the lag fucking him, i invite, so thats another point xD

But this is the end.. I made him 4 attitude adjustment and i pin him, ok, 2 count...

he stand up and i try to do the lou thez press, but he reverses me on a quick rollup, i was fucking surprised! But the fact is this.... when the count was on 2, y reach the bar and... reverses the rollup on another and that count was definitive, the 3 count....

awesome match legendary, and you also delivers a sweet chin music and a diivng elbow on me xD
Back to top Go down
Colonelpizza
Admin
Colonelpizza

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 9 :The Unforgiven: Official Card & Results!   WWEFL 9 :The Unforgiven: Official Card & Results! EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 7:44 pm

Man sounds like u guys had a fun match good job dudes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 9 :The Unforgiven: Official Card & Results!   WWEFL 9 :The Unforgiven: Official Card & Results! EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 1:24 am

After I beat Batista, put me on the fast track to the title!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 9 :The Unforgiven: Official Card & Results!   WWEFL 9 :The Unforgiven: Official Card & Results! EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 7:04 am

PlumKnee wrote:
After I beat Batista, put me on the fast track to the title!

before say that, do it xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 9 :The Unforgiven: Official Card & Results!   WWEFL 9 :The Unforgiven: Official Card & Results! EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 1:44 pm

COLONELPIZZA u posted my PSN wrong its supposed to be xX-LeGeN_DaRy-Xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 9 :The Unforgiven: Official Card & Results!   WWEFL 9 :The Unforgiven: Official Card & Results! EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 12:07 am

Me and Mister-V? Nexus Member VS Nexus Member,interesting
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 9 :The Unforgiven: Official Card & Results!   WWEFL 9 :The Unforgiven: Official Card & Results! EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 4:06 pm

Taker defeats Sheamus.....Damn I thought it was a back and forth match , but towards the end he took over and was the last man standing...All in all it was a good match, I think that the next time we face off the match could very well have a different outcome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 9 :The Unforgiven: Official Card & Results!   WWEFL 9 :The Unforgiven: Official Card & Results! EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 4:09 pm

you ask, and you shall recive, another person falls victim to the deadman's power.

The Undertaker (Undertaker) defeats Sheamus (Assassyn07) via the 6th tombstone to put the match to rest.

at the start of the match, both men were going back and forth, although i gotta admit, this time assassyn damaged me more than i expected, i never believed that that he will be able to damage me much to make me rise up at the count of 7, but i also gotta admit i have too much ring-rust, i wasn't 100%, after i damaged him alot, and the ref counted to 9 almost to 10, i said no, its not ending early, i picked him up and started my extreme side, i chokeslammed him through a table and a last ride through the other table, i crushed his skull with the ring-bell, i destroyed his body with the uncovered turnbuckle, last call into the steel steps, i took him to the ring, signed the end and tombstoned him for the 6th time, as the ref counts the 10 counts, the deadman did the throat slice.

good fight assassyn.

and now, i guess i proved im the most dominant force in the WWEFL, i beat assassyn in his own game (again).. he had his new controller, he had me just few times, but the results were the same, i came out victorious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 9 :The Unforgiven: Official Card & Results!   WWEFL 9 :The Unforgiven: Official Card & Results! EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 4:37 am

I sent kiladog a message on here and on svr11 and said when do u want to fight and I said I was his opponent for wwefl he did not respond so do I win by forfeit or another opponent
Back to top Go down
Colonelpizza
Admin
Colonelpizza

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 9 :The Unforgiven: Official Card & Results!   WWEFL 9 :The Unforgiven: Official Card & Results! EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 10:05 am

I need an opponent too Larry so add me and we'll face each other k dude?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 9 :The Unforgiven: Official Card & Results!   WWEFL 9 :The Unforgiven: Official Card & Results! EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 10:36 am

Ok
Back to top Go down
Colonelpizza
Admin
Colonelpizza

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 9 :The Unforgiven: Official Card & Results!   WWEFL 9 :The Unforgiven: Official Card & Results! EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 12:15 pm

Colonelpizza (Randy Orton) defeats Lillarry (CM Punk) via pinfall after a long match, good job man Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 9 :The Unforgiven: Official Card & Results!   WWEFL 9 :The Unforgiven: Official Card & Results! Empty

Back to top Go down

WWEFL 9 :The Unforgiven: Official Card & Results!
Page 1 of 1