World Wrestling Entertainment Fight League
Welcome To World Wrestling Entertainment Fight League! Thank You For Coming To The Best WWE '13 PS3 League Out There! Please Log In/Register To Continue
Welcome To World Wrestling Entertainment Fight League! Thank You For Coming To The Best WWE '13 PS3 League Out There! Please Log In/Register To Continue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Colonelpizza
Admin
Colonelpizza

WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results Empty
PostSubject: WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results   WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 2:33 pm

Official Deadline Is 1/11/2011 Unless Informed Otherwise
Main Event : Hell In The Cell : World Heavyweight Championship Match

Kane (JoJoPiehole 2-2) Vs. Undertaker (UFC_Legend_2700 4-0)

Normal Matches:
Chris Jericho (RockLeeLives 0-0) Vs. Rob Van Dam (Zberesin 0-0)

The Miz (TJSMASH 0-0) Vs. HHH (rooney.1993 0-0)

Edge (Gwaun 0-0) Vs. Kofi Kingston (Killadog70 0-0)

Rey Mysterio (MrEugin 0-0) Vs. John Cena (LegendaryPepo 0-2)

Drew McIntyre (CombustionXIII 0-1) Vs. Evan Bourne (Mastachief800 0-0)

Batista (NkRatedR 2-1) Vs. Justin Gabriel (MisterV-NeckAmir 0-0)

Stone Cold Steve Austin (IMORRTAL-OF-WWE 0-0) Vs. Lex Luger (SuHail-K-786 0-0)

MVP (PlumKnee 0-0) Vs. John Morrison (BooBooJones 0-0)

Randy Orton (Colonelpizza 4-2) Vs. The Rock (GucciMane423 0-0)

Dolph Ziggler (Hulkster311 2-4) Vs. Wade Barret (Lillary15 0-0)

CM Punk (Assassyn07 5-2) Vs. Sheamus (Vorkku95 0-0)

Get Em Done Guys! Very Happy

Last edited by Colonelpizza on Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://wwefl.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results   WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 3:09 pm

Damn Pizza, we actually got a large enough roster to have a smackdown and Raw show. If everyone who recently joined is active and remains active...lets hope so
Back to top Go down
Colonelpizza
Admin
Colonelpizza

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results   WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 3:10 pm

Yeah this card is a test to them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results   WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 3:11 pm

big roster, big matches
Back to top Go down
Colonelpizza
Admin
Colonelpizza

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results   WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 3:12 pm

Glad to have this Roster with us Very Happy
Make me Proud guys!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results   WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 3:21 pm

I guess in the next few weeks we will see who the contenders are
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results   WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 3:38 pm

yup! did u give my King of the ring idea any thought Colonelpizza?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results   WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 3:50 pm

assassyn07 wrote:
Damn Pizza, we actually got a large enough roster to have a smackdown and Raw show. If everyone who recently joined is active and remains active...lets hope so
that was my idea from the beginning, before we even agreed to make a league for SvR, this was my idea.

HOPEFULLY everyone stays active, if so, we can have a smackdown and a raw show, then maybe we can have Smackdown guys vs Raw guys

it's gonna be alot of fun, but it's all on you guys, you gotta show you're active.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results   WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 4:41 pm

The Undertaker (Undertaker) defeats Kane (Jojopiehole) after a 4th tombestone of the match.

i was totally fucking shocked, i went WOW for the first time in a while.. he kicked out of not only 1.. not 2, but 3 tombstones..

i chokeslammed him 3 times and old school once, 1 last ride on the steel steps and he managed to kick out, i totally fucked him up, 2 super-chokeslam from the turnbuckle into the steel steps and he still kicks out, last ride, i couldn't put this guy away, i chokeslammed him for the 10 time into the damn steel steps, then a tombstone into the fucking chair, and NO.. he kicks out.. for the first time in years playing SvR.. i asked myself, what is it gonna take to put his ass to rest, later on, he managed to reverse me, then he start spamming stronge strikes, that's the only thing he did the whole match, then i reversed him, chokeslammed him AGAIN, tombstone, 1, 2, 3 and i won.

i really tortured him, i smashed him into steel steps, chairs, i crushed his neck and his ankle with the chair, i promised hell, and that's what i did.

Still undefeated and........Your neeeeeeeeewwwwww.. WORLD heavyweight champion!!!! THHHHHHHHEEEEE UNDEEEEEERRRRRRRRTAAAAAAAAKERRRRR
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results   WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 4:47 pm

damm ur dominating! we need a Money In The Bank briefcase to take that title from u
Back to top Go down
Colonelpizza
Admin
Colonelpizza

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results   WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 4:48 pm

how would that work? one on one or four people or what?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results   WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 5:10 pm

money in the bank?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results   WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 5:14 pm

MisterV-NeckAmir wrote:
damm ur dominating! we need a Money In The Bank briefcase to take that title from u
yup, My name is The Undertaker for a reason Wink

also, i had few fun fights with assassyn now, he now def. knows how hard i am Wink with no spam at all, it was very fun playing with him.

oh btw assassyn, if you see this, let me know if you need any help practicing, i might help you out, you will get few tips from the champ himself Wink
Back to top Go down
Colonelpizza
Admin
Colonelpizza

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results   WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 5:14 pm

yeah
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results   WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 5:48 pm

6 man
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results   WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 5:55 pm

The first match me and Taker had was back and forth until he wore me down and then he locked in the hellsgate and made me tap, fun match....but the second he fucking destroyed me for like 85% of the match. most the match took place outside..I'm not gonna lie I was trying to get him down on the outside and get a countout victory lol. good Matches none the less.

Next week is the match that counts tho, I know I have my hands full with Taker. I have to say he deserves to be champ and if I don't beat him next week...then good luck to those who follow behind me.

by the way maybe if there is 2 shows we can have the World Title or keep eveeryone together and add either the US title or the Intercontinental. ...Just a thought.
Back to top Go down
Colonelpizza
Admin
Colonelpizza

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results   WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 6:23 pm

I'll have to keep that in mind lol that sounds fun, just lag might be a bitch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results   WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 9:53 pm

Good luck to everyone in a match,BTW The roster is ****ing huge!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results   WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 10:59 pm

I Have to say undertaker you was good and beat me for my belt and i wouldn't going down with out a fight but you know i'm hard to put away when it comes to a belt lol

Good Match Undertaker
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results   WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 12:04 am

The Only On Here Jojo wrote:
I Have to say undertaker you was good and beat me for my belt and i wouldn't going down with out a fight but you know i'm hard to put away when it comes to a belt lol

Good Match Undertaker
but i still put you away Smile

one thing i promised colonel and the rest of the guys to do and that is to torture you, and i did what i said im gonna do Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results   WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 3:28 am

You Did What You Said But In The CAW division I Have A Clowny Suprise
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results   WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 3:53 am

well, a match for redeption, i will kick eugins asss xD luck men Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results   WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 2:15 pm

The Only On Here Jojo wrote:
You Did What You Said But In The CAW division I Have A Clowny Suprise

JoJo, Taker did you 3 Piledrivers, I will do you 6 Batista Bomb ¬¬
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results   WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 8:08 pm

I'll Give You 10 Flip Power Bomb And 5 Royal mutilation
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results   WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 1:58 pm

im killadog7 on the game i havent been online lately but i will be evryday or atleast try but this weekend i wont be on at all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results   WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results Empty

Back to top Go down

WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next