World Wrestling Entertainment Fight League
Welcome To World Wrestling Entertainment Fight League! Thank You For Coming To The Best WWE '13 PS3 League Out There! Please Log In/Register To Continue
Welcome To World Wrestling Entertainment Fight League! Thank You For Coming To The Best WWE '13 PS3 League Out There! Please Log In/Register To Continue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results   WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 6:21 pm

that's true pizza, but its worth a shot right? & hey if the lag fucks up the match then it could be a once every blue moon type of match, like the buried alive match
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results   WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 8:16 am

well, im still waitin mr eugin accept the inv of friend to make the match...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results   WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 11:06 am

hi, i tried adding the guy im supposed to have a match with but his online id does'nt exist lol
Back to top Go down
Colonelpizza
Admin
Colonelpizza

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results   WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 11:36 am

Sorry i forgot that he spells it wrong it's actually IMORRTAL-OF-WWE

But he hasn't been on in two days :/

if he doesn't accept you by tomorrow then i will re assign fights to people that will actually get them done
That way all of you guys who actually want to be a part of this site can and will be.
Back to top Go down
https://wwefl.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results   WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 11:37 am

well, lets see which oponent put to me, because mr eugin dont appear :s xD
Back to top Go down
Colonelpizza
Admin
Colonelpizza

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results   WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 11:39 am

RIght now i'm going to send everybody on the card a message, if they dont reply within 24 hours I will re assign all active people with other active people that way we can weed out the ones who will not compete
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results   WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 11:50 am

give them more time then that pizza some people just dont get online for a few days
Back to top Go down
Colonelpizza
Admin
Colonelpizza

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results   WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 12:03 pm

Fine lol ill give them till sunday
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results   WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 12:29 pm

John Cena(LegendaryPepo) Def. Rey Mysterio(MrEugin) by Submission with the STF.

Well, i was pretty surprised, he started the match dominating with that sick speed of mysterio, but i could reverse and put the match on my side, making him 5 attitude adjustment and the STF, nice match dude
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results   WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 12:33 pm

jajajajajaja, puto STK xDDDD
Where is Gaybriel? he is going to be squashed.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results   WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 12:35 pm

si, y como decimos nosotros a eso?.... a si (yeah, and how we say to that? oh yeah..¿

IU TAPPED OUT! xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results   WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 12:37 pm

What a man.............xDDDD

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results   WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 2:44 pm

oh very funny!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results   WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 2:45 pm

If you thinks lose is funny................xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results   WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 2:48 pm

yea we'll see after a couple 450 Splashes
& besides I don't need to win
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results   WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 2:49 pm

jajajajajajajajjajajaja, what a man..............
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results   WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 2:51 pm

what's that even supposed to mean?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results   WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 2:53 pm

mmmmmmm, Probably i have one of the best records of this forum?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results   WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 3:04 pm

NkRatedR wrote:
mmmmmmm, Probably i have one of the best records of this forum?

hinthint

i think you forgot to look at my record.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results   WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 6:38 pm

im still trying to get together with Vorkku maybe we can do it this weekend...TJ lets set aq time for our tag match
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results   WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 1:34 pm

when are the matches or do we work them out ourselfs with the opponent ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results   WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 1:35 pm

the match starterd few days ago, you must concert it with your oponent
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results   WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 1:37 pm

and and colone pizza , I tried to friend wwefl but it still hasn't acsepted ? please reply Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results   WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 1:38 pm

Still The King wrote:
the match starterd few days ago, you must concert it with your oponent
thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results   WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 1:39 pm

Batista won by way of forfeit
im doing the tag division
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results   WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

WWEFL 8: The Big Red Machine : Official Card & Results
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next