World Wrestling Entertainment Fight League
Welcome To World Wrestling Entertainment Fight League! Thank You For Coming To The Best WWE '13 PS3 League Out There! Please Log In/Register To Continue
Welcome To World Wrestling Entertainment Fight League! Thank You For Coming To The Best WWE '13 PS3 League Out There! Please Log In/Register To Continue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold Empty
PostSubject: UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold   UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 1:17 pm

[img]http://www.wwefl.net/UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold Dsc03613[/img]

Welcome to the WWEFL's first Underground card
The card will be weekly and host random matches at times, Our main championship will be up for grabs in the following Tournament, it will take place over the next 3 weeks in a series of matches, at the end of the 3 weeks I will reveal the championship so shall we get started.

1. (LegendaryPepo) HHH Vs. Jack Swagger (PlumKnee) via falls count anywhere
Triple H (LegendaryPepo) Def. Jack Swagger (Plumknee)

2. (Scar-Dark) StoneCold Vs. Kofi Kingston (TJSMASH) via extreme rules

3. (UFC_Legend_2700) Undertaker Vs. Justin Gabriel (MisterV-Neckamir) via tables

4. (xX-Legen_Dary-Xx) Shawn Michaels Vs. Batista (NKRatedR) via normal match
Shawn Michaels defeats Batista Via sweet chin music

5. (Colonelpizza) Randy Orton Vs. Edge (Booboojones) via backstage brawl
Orton defeats Edge Via Knock out
6. (CombustionXIII) Wade Barrett Vs. CM Punk (lillarry15) via cage pin fall and escape

7. (assassyn07) John Cena Vs. Dolph Ziggler (Blade1996) via submission match
Cena defeats Ziggler via stf

8. (Killhunta) Kane Vs. Chris Jericho (DJRock) via ladder match

9. (Surazgrg) Sheamus Vs. John Morrison (jojopiehole) Via HIAC

10. (MrEugin) Rey Mysterio Vs. Evan Bourne (Mastachief800) Via falls count anywhere

11. (Xtremisttheghol) Shelton Benjamin Vs. Christian (Pitsbulls) Via ironman match

Last edited by assassyn07 on Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:59 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Colonelpizza
Admin
Colonelpizza

PostSubject: Re: UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold   UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 1:26 pm

Lets do this Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://wwefl.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold   UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 5:44 pm

Cena defeats Ziggler after a back and forth match lasting between 20-25 minutes, I couldn't seem to strong grapple him at all, and he couldn't get enough momentum to keep Cena down. The match progressed and Ziggler broke down and tapped as Cena locked in the STF

Good match Blade

I know I ran about 6 times in the match but in a 20-25 minute match thats not enough to ask why spam. good match tho and yea, I know r2 reverses, I just couldn't strong grapple you at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold   UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 5:53 pm

assassyn07 wrote:
Cena defeats Ziggler after a back and forth match lasting between 20-25 minutes, I couldn't seem to strong grapple him at all, and he couldn't get enough momentum to keep Cena down. The match progressed and Ziggler broke down and tapped as Cena locked in the STF

Good match Blade

I know I ran about 6 times in the match but in a 20-25 minute match thats not enough to ask why spam. good match tho and yea, I know r2 reverses, I just couldn't strong grapple you at all.

congrats both of u. btw assassyn im 5-2 now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold   UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 5:55 pm

Do group members suppose to fight each other on card
Back to top Go down
Colonelpizza
Admin
Colonelpizza

PostSubject: Re: UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold   UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 6:00 pm

yeah its okay if they do
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold   UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 6:06 pm

this card and the other card are gonna have seperate rankings bro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold   UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 6:30 pm

ok bro so im 0-0 gud start lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold   UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 6:51 pm

ok bro so im 0-0 gud start lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold   UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 10:35 am

ur looking at the future UNDERGROUND Champion!! yh u heard me right im the WWEFL Champion n soon i'll be the UG Champion
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold   UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 10:42 am

ur looking at the future UNDERGROUND Champion!! yh u heard me right im the WWEFL Champion n soon i'll be the UG Champion
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold   UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 10:44 am

why do i double post lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold   UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 10:47 am

Lets take it one step at a time Legendary lol, the tourney had an odd number of matches so you should see a twist in the tourney that will happen real soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold   UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 11:49 am

Shawn michaels(legendary) def. Batista(NKrated)

Baista did great he did 3 batista bombs n then he tried to make HBK tapp but HBK reached the ropes.Then he super kicked batista in the face n knocked his teeth down his throat n won the match.

good game Rated
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold   UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 3:33 pm

Watch HBk U Will Get A suprise
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold   UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 4:34 pm

joe i appreciate ur attempt to have a rivalry with me no offense but i've got more important things to do. Plus we made a bet remember? u will never i mean ever get a WWEFL title shot against me. So enough surprises cuz nothing u would do will make me surprised.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold   UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 5:57 pm

dude im happy i beat u once and that was a big win for me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold   UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 6:22 pm

1st of all u didnt beat me 2nd of all it was a handicap match which i stoped playing right after u guys started to interfere n 3rd u have 2 beat me in WWEFL Match-card or in any 1 vs 1 matches to earn the right to say tht u bt me. beacause a handicap match(which was spammed & interfered by JOJO) does not mean that you beat me but u can say u noobed me dude Smile oh n congrats u were able to pin me while i wasnt tapping lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold   UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 7:54 pm

actually hbk i was there and we beat u in that handicap match u just cant beat 2 people at 1 time ur either nexus or against us
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold   UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 7:55 pm

lol u werent even there just dont lie lol it was assassyn not u
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold   UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 8:02 pm

lol, I just did what Jericho would have did...interfer lol, one on one is a different story and one I want to know hte ending to soon, but in the tag match JoJo and myself will defeat DX its just that simple DX prepare to be broke down
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold   UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 7:22 am

I Got An Idea Maybe You Make a Superstar List For THe Underground Thread So We Can Pick SuperStars
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold   UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 7:38 am

assassyn07 wrote:
lol, I just did what Jericho would have did...interfer lol, one on one is a different story and one I want to know hte ending to soon, but in the tag match JoJo and myself will defeat DX its just that simple DX prepare to be broke down

Assassyn i think u misunderstood me im not calling u a noob im nt calling u a spammer. Its ur "nephew" who im talkin bout. in general assassyn u r fair n i respect u n i also understand tht u had to do what Y2J would do but anyway i messaged colonle that next week on WWEFL i will face u guys in a handicap match. same match which we had yesterday but one more rule NO INTERFERING(u can only interfere when i pin ur tag friend or put him in a submission hold. i hope colonel approves my request n give me the oppourtunity to prove you guys that i can beat u two by myself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold   UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 9:43 am

I knew what you meant legendaryh lol, I just felt like putting something, you know like I know this is just a match and nothing personal but I will not go into a match thinking to myself I already lost lol
Back to top Go down
Colonelpizza
Admin
Colonelpizza

PostSubject: Re: UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold   UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 9:51 am

Lol you guys can do that match for fun whenever you want its not gonna be a card match.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold   UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold Empty

Back to top Go down

UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Wrestling Entertainment Fight League :: (WWEFL) World Wrestling Entertainment Fight League for WWE 2k15 :: Archives-
Jump to: