World Wrestling Entertainment Fight League
Welcome To World Wrestling Entertainment Fight League! Thank You For Coming To The Best WWE '13 PS3 League Out There! Please Log In/Register To Continue
Welcome To World Wrestling Entertainment Fight League! Thank You For Coming To The Best WWE '13 PS3 League Out There! Please Log In/Register To Continue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold   UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 11:00 am

Legendary you know you cant beat both of us in a handicap match even if we don't interfer besides pinfalls or submissions...but you already knew that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold   UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 12:08 pm

ok so im throwing out the challange u 2 vs me ina handicap match (No interfering) if u guys win that match i will admit that i can't beat u two in a handicap but if i win u two will admit that u cant even beat me in a handicap match deal?

if it is a deal we do the match tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Colonelpizza
Admin
Colonelpizza

PostSubject: Re: UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold   UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 2:39 pm

i thought the whole point of a handicap was to jump a dude lol
Back to top Go down
https://wwefl.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold   UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 3:10 pm

Colonelpizza wrote:
i thought the whole point of a handicap was to jump a dude lol

nah that is nothing but bullshit. the only time they can interfere is when i pin or do a submission hold if u accept these terms assassyn we have a deal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold   UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 3:47 pm

Legendary, its a handicap match, but if you think you can win the match i accept on your terms. I just hope there is no lag like our last couple of matches
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold   UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 3:53 pm

assassyn07 wrote:
Legendary, its a handicap match, but if you think you can win the match i accept on your terms. I just hope there is no lag like our last couple of matches

good so we have a deal. BTW im changing my modem tomorrow so there will be no Lag...i hope
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold   UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 4:03 pm

So when are we gonna do this?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold   UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 4:04 pm

assassyn07 wrote:
So when are we gonna do this?

tommorrow dude
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold   UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 4:34 pm

i want in on match wat bout 3 on 2 me assassyn07 jojo vs dx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold   UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 4:36 pm

sounds good whatcha say lgendary Me lillarry , assassyn vs STK Vs LgendaryHBK 3 On 2 Handicap match
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold   UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 5:25 pm

The Only On Here Jojo wrote:
sounds good whatcha say lgendary Me lillarry , assassyn vs STK Vs LgendaryHBK 3 On 2 Handicap match

not a bad idea we'll do that right after i beat assassyn and you in that handicap match. oh n believe me i will Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold   UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 5:51 pm

I Belive You Wont
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold   UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 6:47 pm

Hey, shouldn't I have a say in this lol...I'm starting to feel like a noob challenging ppl to handicap matches No so I may not even do a handicap match I may just take Legendary one on one since he has said his modem will be up tomorrow or whatever he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold   UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 7:16 pm

assassyn07 wrote:
Hey, shouldn't I have a say in this lol...I'm starting to feel like a noob challenging ppl to handicap matches No so I may not even do a handicap match I may just take Legendary one on one since he has said his modem will be up tomorrow or whatever he said

look ur not a noob man im just testing myself just let me face u in that handicap ok?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold   UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 8:41 pm

well just as long as you know you are not going to win....period...not gonna win.....if you beat us there is something definitely wrong and not with you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold   UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 10:57 am

assassyn07 wrote:
well just as long as you know you are not going to win....period...not gonna win.....if you beat us there is something definitely wrong and not with you

oh dude Smile believe me i will win
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold   UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 6:43 am

Triple H (LegendaryPepo) Def. Jack Swagger (Plumknee)

Well, it wasnt so hard as i thought, i fought plumkee before and he was better, i quickly took control of the match, hitting quite soon a pedigree on the steel chair, after that move, i smash him with everything i had, the chair, the ringpost for destry his legs, my dear slegdehammer, i deliver him like 6 o 7 pedigree, but at the end, i prefer to end this after a figure 4 leglock and submit him

good match plumknee Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold   UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 10:57 am

Still The King wrote:
Triple H (LegendaryPepo) Def. Jack Swagger (Plumknee)

Well, it wasnt so hard as i thought, i fought plumkee before and he was better, i quickly took control of the match, hitting quite soon a pedigree on the steel chair, after that move, i smash him with everything i had, the chair, the ringpost for destry his legs, my dear slegdehammer, i deliver him like 6 o 7 pedigree, but at the end, i prefer to end this after a figure 4 leglock and submit him

good match plumknee Wink

wooo DX rules WWEFL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold   UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 11:53 am

well everyone needs to get there matches in asap so I can create the next card,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold   UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 4:07 pm

No offense STK But you spam with triple h and you edited his move sit with a figure 4 leg lock which i never seen triple h do and a neck breaker that he has never done
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold   UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 5:37 pm

Triple H has done the figure 4 on multiple occasions and the neckbreaker he has done a good bit, fast as that one no but HHH does do a similar neckbreaker
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold   UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 10:00 am

The Only On Here Jojo wrote:
No offense STK But you spam with triple h and you edited his move sit with a figure 4 leg lock which i never seen triple h do and a neck breaker that he has never done

i can put a slower neckbreaker, but i didnt spam on matches, oh, and talking about the figure 4 leglock...

more about figure 4 leglock, lets see..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triple_H

see his moveset jojo, i watch more wrestling than you on your damn live, and i can tell you who uses every move Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold   UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 11:18 am

Yea HHH has used both the figure 4 and the neckbreaker a lot man, your just tripping Joe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold   UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 12:17 pm

assassyn07 wrote:
Triple H has done the figure 4 on multiple occasions and the neckbreaker he has done a good bit, fast as that one no but HHH does do a similar neckbreaker

haha dont go hard on jojo he started watching WWE for only few years since hes 12 lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold   UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 12:50 pm

yea I know his brain hasn't fully developed enough to actually pay attention to details, he only knows the knee face buster, and pedigree, hell he never heard of the rock until last night lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold   UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

UNDERGROUNDS: Chasing Gold
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Wrestling Entertainment Fight League :: (WWEFL) World Wrestling Entertainment Fight League for WWE 2k15 :: Archives-
Jump to: