World Wrestling Entertainment Fight League
Welcome To World Wrestling Entertainment Fight League! Thank You For Coming To The Best WWE '13 PS3 League Out There! Please Log In/Register To Continue
Welcome To World Wrestling Entertainment Fight League! Thank You For Coming To The Best WWE '13 PS3 League Out There! Please Log In/Register To Continue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WWEFL 7: Normal Card: The Road To The WHC Title - Official Card!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

WWEFL 7: Normal Card: The Road To The WHC Title - Official Card! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 7: Normal Card: The Road To The WHC Title - Official Card!   WWEFL 7: Normal Card: The Road To The WHC Title - Official Card! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 11:15 am

well thats a tough decision.
I mean I already beat JoJo one on one and know I can do it again if needed but I haven't had a match with you yet besides the tag match.

If I wait and you become champ, I could possibly add a few more credits to my record such as, becoming a 2 time WWEFL Champion and ending your streak.

In a 3 way I could possibly steal the championship but so could anyone one else.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 7: Normal Card: The Road To The WHC Title - Official Card!   WWEFL 7: Normal Card: The Road To The WHC Title - Official Card! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 11:20 am

assassyn07 wrote:
well thats a tough decision.
I mean I already beat JoJo one on one and know I can do it again if needed but I haven't had a match with you yet besides the tag match.

If I wait and you become champ, I could possibly add a few more credits to my record such as, becoming a 2 time WWEFL Champion and ending your streak.

In a 3 way I could possibly steal the championship but so could anyone one else.

yea.. but that's just what you think..

you're not understanding reality... i will beat JoJo, ill walk away as the champion, my streak will stay alive.

it is that simple.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 7: Normal Card: The Road To The WHC Title - Official Card!   WWEFL 7: Normal Card: The Road To The WHC Title - Official Card! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 11:25 am

I'm not doubting that you will beat JoJo, I am just deiciding if I want to take the title from him and you or just you. king
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 7: Normal Card: The Road To The WHC Title - Official Card!   WWEFL 7: Normal Card: The Road To The WHC Title - Official Card! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 11:28 am

you think you can beat me lol lets see for 1 i know when i get you hurt your just going to kip up and tombstone me but you see you Aant going to do that because no one else beat you i will beat you and i will break that streak
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 7: Normal Card: The Road To The WHC Title - Official Card!   WWEFL 7: Normal Card: The Road To The WHC Title - Official Card! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 11:52 am

The Only On Here Jojo wrote:
you think you can beat me lol lets see for 1 i know when i get you hurt your just going to kip up and tombstone me but you see you Aant going to do that because no one else beat you i will beat you and i will break that streak
no one else has beaten me and no one will.

your soul.. your title will be mine.

at WWEFL 8...
you will..

rest...

in..

PEACE!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 7: Normal Card: The Road To The WHC Title - Official Card!   WWEFL 7: Normal Card: The Road To The WHC Title - Official Card! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 11:54 am

wow i'm scared not for real dude i'm going to personeal end you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 7: Normal Card: The Road To The WHC Title - Official Card!   WWEFL 7: Normal Card: The Road To The WHC Title - Official Card! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 11:58 am

Talking trash to the champ
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 7: Normal Card: The Road To The WHC Title - Official Card!   WWEFL 7: Normal Card: The Road To The WHC Title - Official Card! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 12:10 pm

IMORRTAL-OF-WWE-2 wrote:
Talking trash to the champ
jojo.. quit doing what you're doing please..

we both know you are the same person as the only one here jojo, i checked your IPs.. nuff said..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 7: Normal Card: The Road To The WHC Title - Official Card!   WWEFL 7: Normal Card: The Road To The WHC Title - Official Card! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 12:41 pm

well, that was a zas in the mouth Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 7: Normal Card: The Road To The WHC Title - Official Card!   WWEFL 7: Normal Card: The Road To The WHC Title - Official Card! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 1:47 pm

Still The King wrote:
well, that was a zas in the mouth Laughing
oh btw..

i forgot to mention that NKRatedR was the one who invited in the match Wink

but you see? the results were exactly the same..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 7: Normal Card: The Road To The WHC Title - Official Card!   WWEFL 7: Normal Card: The Road To The WHC Title - Official Card! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 1:48 pm

well, i dont care, because if you won the title, that would be my reason to go for it again Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 7: Normal Card: The Road To The WHC Title - Official Card!   WWEFL 7: Normal Card: The Road To The WHC Title - Official Card! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 2:35 pm

Still The King wrote:
well, i dont care, because if you won the title, that would be my reason to go for it again Wink
good, cause you gonna have this good reason every single card, ill win the title, ill be a champion for a looooooong time..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 7: Normal Card: The Road To The WHC Title - Official Card!   WWEFL 7: Normal Card: The Road To The WHC Title - Official Card! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 2:37 pm

i want to see the next card, and the other, winning matches, because i knwo i kan beat you, i handle you like 4 or 5 times, and all times i feel like i could do better, so time to the time taker... and of course, if jojo beats you, i will be laughing at you for a loooooong time Very Happy xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 7: Normal Card: The Road To The WHC Title - Official Card!   WWEFL 7: Normal Card: The Road To The WHC Title - Official Card! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 2:39 pm

Still The King wrote:
i want to see the next card, and the other, winning matches, because i knwo i kan beat you, i handle you like 4 or 5 times, and all times i feel like i could do better, so time to the time taker... and of course, if jojo beats you, i will be laughing at you for a loooooong time Very Happy xD
we will see...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 7: Normal Card: The Road To The WHC Title - Official Card!   WWEFL 7: Normal Card: The Road To The WHC Title - Official Card! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 4:26 pm

That title is mine. It doesn't matter if I have to take it from JoJo or Taker, it is coming back to me and very soon.

Remember this I have one singles loss and the other loss is due to JoJo getting pinned in our tag match.

So Taker don't look to far ahead bc if you do you never see it coming till its to late
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 7: Normal Card: The Road To The WHC Title - Official Card!   WWEFL 7: Normal Card: The Road To The WHC Title - Official Card! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 4:36 am

Taker, if your caracter didnt have the death awakeing, you never beat me xDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 7: Normal Card: The Road To The WHC Title - Official Card!   WWEFL 7: Normal Card: The Road To The WHC Title - Official Card! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

WWEFL 7: Normal Card: The Road To The WHC Title - Official Card!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2