World Wrestling Entertainment Fight League
Welcome To World Wrestling Entertainment Fight League! Thank You For Coming To The Best WWE '13 PS3 League Out There! Please Log In/Register To Continue
Welcome To World Wrestling Entertainment Fight League! Thank You For Coming To The Best WWE '13 PS3 League Out There! Please Log In/Register To Continue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WWEFL 10 :Sleight Of Hand: Official Cards & Results!!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Colonelpizza
Admin
Colonelpizza

WWEFL 10 :Sleight Of Hand: Official Cards & Results!! Empty
PostSubject: WWEFL 10 :Sleight Of Hand: Official Cards & Results!!   WWEFL 10 :Sleight Of Hand: Official Cards & Results!! EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 1:29 pm

Legendary HBK beat down The Undertaker just now so the game has changed for a final time, a championship scramble is among us!! Who will come out victorious??
Main Event: Championship Scramble!
(C)Shawn Michaels (xX-Legen_Dary-Xx) Vs Randy Orton (colonelpizza) Vs John Cena (Still the king) Vs Batista (NkratedR) Vs The Undertaker (UFC_Legend_2700)

Extreme Rules Matches
1.Shawn Michaels (xX-Legen_Dary-Xx 0-1) Vs. Kane (JoJoPiehole 3-3)
2.The Miz (TJSMASH 0-2) Vs. CM Punk (Lillarry15 0-1)
3.MVP (Plumknee 1-0) Vs. Sheamus (Assassyn07 6-2)
4.Rey Mysterio (MrEugin 0-1) Vs Justin Gabriel (MisterV-NeckAmir 0-1)
5.Kofi Kingston (Killadog7 0-0) Vs. Lex Luger (Suhail-k-786 0-0)
6.Evan Bourne (Mastachief800 0-0) Vs. John Morrison (BooBooJones 0-1)
7.Dolph Ziggler (Hulkster311 2-4) Vs. Drew McIntyre (CombustionXIII 0-1)
8.Chris Jericho (RockLeeLives 0-0) Vs. Rob Van Dam (Zberesin 0-0)
9.Edge (Gwaun 0-0) Vs. HHH (Poten_9 0-0)
Those Of you who win your Extreme Rules Matches Shall be put in Contender matches next week Very Happy
Official Deadline Is 1/25/2011

Last edited by Colonelpizza on Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:20 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://wwefl.forumotion.com
Colonelpizza
Admin
Colonelpizza

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 10 :Sleight Of Hand: Official Cards & Results!!   WWEFL 10 :Sleight Of Hand: Official Cards & Results!! EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 1:31 pm

If you find the post that i was talking about saying that if Undertaker wants to do a SIDE match for his belt against someone then that's fine, i never said that it would be in a card, but if he still wants to fight you on the SIDE for the title then that's fine, but this is the card that's out now and you guys can do the fight before or after this fight. If you do it before then post the results here so i can put legendary in this instead of taker, or if you do it after then post it here as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 10 :Sleight Of Hand: Official Cards & Results!!   WWEFL 10 :Sleight Of Hand: Official Cards & Results!! EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 2:12 pm

Colonelpizza wrote:
If you find the post that i was talking about saying that if Undertaker wants to do a SIDE match for his belt against someone then that's fine, i never said that it would be in a card, but if he still wants to fight you on the SIDE for the title then that's fine, but this is the card that's out now and you guys can do the fight before or after this fight. If you do it before then post the results here so i can put legendary in this instead of taker, or if you do it after then post it here as well.

wait wait.. "put legendary in this instead" ? what the hell? you really think he's gonna beat me huh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 10 :Sleight Of Hand: Official Cards & Results!!   WWEFL 10 :Sleight Of Hand: Official Cards & Results!! EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 2:15 pm

also.. a fatal-4 ways is a really dangerous match, i'm looking forward to it, the only thing im worried about is that i don't have to be pinned to lose the title.. which is still bothering me..
Back to top Go down
Colonelpizza
Admin
Colonelpizza

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 10 :Sleight Of Hand: Official Cards & Results!!   WWEFL 10 :Sleight Of Hand: Official Cards & Results!! EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 2:16 pm

Hahaha im just saying if you guys plan on doing this before then post it and let me know what happens idk who's gonna win lol
Back to top Go down
Colonelpizza
Admin
Colonelpizza

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 10 :Sleight Of Hand: Official Cards & Results!!   WWEFL 10 :Sleight Of Hand: Official Cards & Results!! EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 2:16 pm

well with your skills even if you do lose in the match you'll be back very soon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 10 :Sleight Of Hand: Official Cards & Results!!   WWEFL 10 :Sleight Of Hand: Official Cards & Results!! EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 2:48 pm

reason why taker wants to go against legendary is because he knows he can beat legendary but colenelpizza and stk and NkRatedR he can't and taker next time we meet i will beat you
Back to top Go down
Colonelpizza
Admin
Colonelpizza

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 10 :Sleight Of Hand: Official Cards & Results!!   WWEFL 10 :Sleight Of Hand: Official Cards & Results!! EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 3:11 pm

When can everybody do the fatal four way?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 10 :Sleight Of Hand: Official Cards & Results!!   WWEFL 10 :Sleight Of Hand: Official Cards & Results!! EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 3:15 pm

YH YH YH LOOK WAT HAPPENED HBK BEAT THE UNDERTAKER N WON THE TITLE!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 10 :Sleight Of Hand: Official Cards & Results!!   WWEFL 10 :Sleight Of Hand: Official Cards & Results!! EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 7:58 pm

Congrats HBK
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 10 :Sleight Of Hand: Official Cards & Results!!   WWEFL 10 :Sleight Of Hand: Official Cards & Results!! EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 6:16 am

thank you man Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 10 :Sleight Of Hand: Official Cards & Results!!   WWEFL 10 :Sleight Of Hand: Official Cards & Results!! EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 7:53 am

and in the main event The World Heavyweight Champion The Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels will defend his title!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 10 :Sleight Of Hand: Official Cards & Results!!   WWEFL 10 :Sleight Of Hand: Official Cards & Results!! EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:43 am

DAMN scramble match, this can be my chance to regain once for all the title..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 10 :Sleight Of Hand: Official Cards & Results!!   WWEFL 10 :Sleight Of Hand: Official Cards & Results!! EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 10:09 am

Good luck u all
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 10 :Sleight Of Hand: Official Cards & Results!!   WWEFL 10 :Sleight Of Hand: Official Cards & Results!! EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 10:56 am

Taker, dont make me laught, im better than you and you know it, the best WWEFL players are STK and me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 10 :Sleight Of Hand: Official Cards & Results!!   WWEFL 10 :Sleight Of Hand: Official Cards & Results!! EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:01 pm

ill still do my match for this card, to the challengers i hope that you can change the scramble match to a longer time than five minutes that isn't even enough time to get a pinfall and whoever enters last would only be in the match for a minute maybe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 10 :Sleight Of Hand: Official Cards & Results!!   WWEFL 10 :Sleight Of Hand: Official Cards & Results!! EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 1:23 pm

NkRatedR wrote:
Taker, dont make me laught, im better than you and you know it, the best WWEFL players are STK and me

i think u forgot me! the world heavyweight champion,the one who defeated undertaker!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 10 :Sleight Of Hand: Official Cards & Results!!   WWEFL 10 :Sleight Of Hand: Official Cards & Results!! EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 4:56 pm

NkRatedR wrote:
ofcourse you're better than me

that's why i defeated you huh Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 10 :Sleight Of Hand: Official Cards & Results!!   WWEFL 10 :Sleight Of Hand: Official Cards & Results!! EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 5:58 pm

I just beat Tjsmash after a back and forward match Cmpunk vs swagger
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 10 :Sleight Of Hand: Official Cards & Results!!   WWEFL 10 :Sleight Of Hand: Official Cards & Results!! EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 6:02 pm

lillarry you didn't beat him you did a suplex into a pin thats no leverage pin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 10 :Sleight Of Hand: Official Cards & Results!!   WWEFL 10 :Sleight Of Hand: Official Cards & Results!! EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 6:04 pm

jojo i think he meant the match was back & fourth
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 10 :Sleight Of Hand: Official Cards & Results!!   WWEFL 10 :Sleight Of Hand: Official Cards & Results!! EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 6:14 pm

Y'all want us to do rematch how y'all no I duplex him into pin

Last edited by lillarry15 on Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 10 :Sleight Of Hand: Official Cards & Results!!   WWEFL 10 :Sleight Of Hand: Official Cards & Results!! EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 6:44 pm

I just beat tj wit go to sleep Cmpunk vs jack swagger
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 10 :Sleight Of Hand: Official Cards & Results!!   WWEFL 10 :Sleight Of Hand: Official Cards & Results!! EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 6:51 pm

i won, hit about 6-7 finishers with my opponent mounting virtually no offense outside of the opening frame, he war basically running away from me for almost the entire match no joke only time he came close to doing anything was off a finisher from kip up but i reversed easily i might stick around so i can just beat everyone in Nexus, other NEW DX members would you help me with this
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 10 :Sleight Of Hand: Official Cards & Results!!   WWEFL 10 :Sleight Of Hand: Official Cards & Results!! EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 6:58 pm

Really really really so how did I give u one gts and u did not get up u got 6 or 7 finishers but u only did 2 and they ain't gone help u cuz we cool wit them then it's 3 of y'all and 7 of us and plus I destroyed u the first match
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 10 :Sleight Of Hand: Official Cards & Results!!   WWEFL 10 :Sleight Of Hand: Official Cards & Results!! Empty

Back to top Go down

WWEFL 10 :Sleight Of Hand: Official Cards & Results!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next