World Wrestling Entertainment Fight League
Welcome To World Wrestling Entertainment Fight League! Thank You For Coming To The Best WWE '13 PS3 League Out There! Please Log In/Register To Continue
Welcome To World Wrestling Entertainment Fight League! Thank You For Coming To The Best WWE '13 PS3 League Out There! Please Log In/Register To Continue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WWEFL 10 :Sleight Of Hand: Official Cards & Results!!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

WWEFL 10 :Sleight Of Hand: Official Cards & Results!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 10 :Sleight Of Hand: Official Cards & Results!!   WWEFL 10 :Sleight Of Hand: Official Cards & Results!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 7:44 pm

I'm two wins away from challenging for the title, and nothing's going to stop me; Assassyn, you're going down!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 10 :Sleight Of Hand: Official Cards & Results!!   WWEFL 10 :Sleight Of Hand: Official Cards & Results!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 8:38 pm

Plumknee, MVP, whoever you may be.......I am going to bring you back to reality

I am starting back on the road to the championship
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 10 :Sleight Of Hand: Official Cards & Results!!   WWEFL 10 :Sleight Of Hand: Official Cards & Results!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 10:40 pm

MVP [PlumKnee] and Shemus squared off tonight. The match saw Sheamus get the hand early on by landing an axe handle on a taunting MVP, which he followed up with a stomp and a leg kick. After that though, the match was all MVP's just about.

He would stand and catch Sheamus' kick, followed by a clothesline. From there, he controlled the action for quite some time, before landing the Ballin' elbow and Playmaker. MVP followed it up with a swift pin, but Shemus kicked out before the two count.

From there, Sheamus would go on the offensive sporadically, gaining the upper hand very few times. After a brief moment where the fight went back and forth about twice each, MVP would reverse a Sheamus axe handle and keep the match in his favor. He would go on to land yet another Ballin' elbow and Playmaker, which he followed with a match ending pin.

Your winner; Montel Vontavious Porter.

Good match Assassyn, but like I said before, I'm on my way to getting that title!

[The most odd part about this match is that neither Superstar used any weapons. Sheamus threw the steel steps into the ring, but other than that, no weapon was even laid eyes upon.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 10 :Sleight Of Hand: Official Cards & Results!!   WWEFL 10 :Sleight Of Hand: Official Cards & Results!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 8:51 am

clearly tj and larry are lying on who won so i'm thinking a manerger for lillarry and tj so we can see who the winner is
Back to top Go down
Colonelpizza
Admin
Colonelpizza

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 10 :Sleight Of Hand: Official Cards & Results!!   WWEFL 10 :Sleight Of Hand: Official Cards & Results!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 10:27 am

NkRatedR wrote:
Taker, dont make me laught, im better than you and you know it, the best WWEFL players are STK and me

Hmm seems to me that you're leaving out people in that category lol
Back to top Go down
https://wwefl.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 10 :Sleight Of Hand: Official Cards & Results!!   WWEFL 10 :Sleight Of Hand: Official Cards & Results!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:18 pm

The WHC Shawn michaels(Legen_dary) def. Kane(jojo) in about 5 minutes. It was a quick fair match HBK threw 1 super kick but Kane kiped up. Then HBK pinned him with the leverage pin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 10 :Sleight Of Hand: Official Cards & Results!!   WWEFL 10 :Sleight Of Hand: Official Cards & Results!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 12:21 am

BooBoojones defeated me in a not very extreme extreme rules match.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 10 :Sleight Of Hand: Official Cards & Results!!   WWEFL 10 :Sleight Of Hand: Official Cards & Results!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 3:07 pm

Justin Gabriel defeated Rey Mysterio
I hit a total of 4 signatures & three 450 splashes, Mysterio reversed everything & the match was back & forth but Mysterio disconnected before the first signature
Was a great match & Mysterio is one hell of a competitor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 10 :Sleight Of Hand: Official Cards & Results!!   WWEFL 10 :Sleight Of Hand: Official Cards & Results!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

WWEFL 10 :Sleight Of Hand: Official Cards & Results!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2