World Wrestling Entertainment Fight League
Welcome To World Wrestling Entertainment Fight League! Thank You For Coming To The Best WWE '13 PS3 League Out There! Please Log In/Register To Continue
Welcome To World Wrestling Entertainment Fight League! Thank You For Coming To The Best WWE '13 PS3 League Out There! Please Log In/Register To Continue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WWEFL 11 :Rivalry: Official Card & Results!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

WWEFL 11 :Rivalry: Official Card & Results! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 11 :Rivalry: Official Card & Results!   WWEFL 11 :Rivalry: Official Card & Results! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 3:14 pm

relax buddy i meant "plumknee". my mistake
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 11 :Rivalry: Official Card & Results!   WWEFL 11 :Rivalry: Official Card & Results! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 4:21 pm

LegendaryHBK wrote:
assasyn u r wrong n btw u cant pin me either execute 50 finisher but u still cant pin me. stop blaming people u cant say he uses turbo till ur sure bout that n u are not. ur just guessing turbo sux n i dont think he is that noob instead he is a fair honourable wrestler btw undertaker why dont you record urself while tapping n send us the video so no1 can say u use turbo anymore

Really? Think about it for a second. Four times someone was pinned in the match without a successful kickout. Taker on the other hand, was able to do it twice. I doubt his mash is that much better than anyone else that was in the match.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 11 :Rivalry: Official Card & Results!   WWEFL 11 :Rivalry: Official Card & Results! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 5:21 pm

i kicked out of i think 4 tombstones and i turned u away i am going to take back the belt and well i deserve a title shot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 11 :Rivalry: Official Card & Results!   WWEFL 11 :Rivalry: Official Card & Results! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 6:21 pm

The Only On Here Jojo wrote:
i kicked out of i think 4 tombstones and i turned u away i am going to take back the belt and well i deserve a title shot

Four tombstones in a one on one is different from kicking out of a pin in a championship scramble. There's nowhere near as much lag.
Back to top Go down
Colonelpizza
Admin
Colonelpizza

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 11 :Rivalry: Official Card & Results!   WWEFL 11 :Rivalry: Official Card & Results! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 6:54 pm

ALRIGHT LISTEN UP EVERYBODY!!!!

I need a new opponent who's it gonna be? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://wwefl.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 11 :Rivalry: Official Card & Results!   WWEFL 11 :Rivalry: Official Card & Results! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 6:56 pm

Colonelpizza wrote:
ALRIGHT LISTEN UP EVERYBODY!!!!

I need a new opponent who's it gonna be? Very Happy

Let's go! Me, you, right now!
Back to top Go down
Colonelpizza
Admin
Colonelpizza

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 11 :Rivalry: Official Card & Results!   WWEFL 11 :Rivalry: Official Card & Results! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 6:58 pm

OK!!! Good Luck bud Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 11 :Rivalry: Official Card & Results!   WWEFL 11 :Rivalry: Official Card & Results! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 6:59 pm

I'll be on in an hour [10 EST] if that's okay with you. I'm watching American Idol with my girl right now.
Back to top Go down
Colonelpizza
Admin
Colonelpizza

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 11 :Rivalry: Official Card & Results!   WWEFL 11 :Rivalry: Official Card & Results! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 7:01 pm

Mofo then why'd you say right now huh huh huh lol

Ok dude I'll try to be on but if im not then I will be on in 4 hours from this post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 11 :Rivalry: Official Card & Results!   WWEFL 11 :Rivalry: Official Card & Results! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 7:05 pm

Colonelpizza wrote:
Mofo then why'd you say right now huh huh huh lol

Ok dude I'll try to be on but if im not then I will be on in 4 hours from this post.

Razz Well, it's close enough.

And that's cool. I'll be on for most of the night, anyways.
Back to top Go down
Colonelpizza
Admin
Colonelpizza

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 11 :Rivalry: Official Card & Results!   WWEFL 11 :Rivalry: Official Card & Results! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 7:06 pm

Alright cool dude sounds good
Back to top Go down
Colonelpizza
Admin
Colonelpizza

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 11 :Rivalry: Official Card & Results!   WWEFL 11 :Rivalry: Official Card & Results! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 12:00 am

Randy orton (colonelpizza) defeats j. Swagger (plumknee) via pinfall good match dude u kick out a lot lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 11 :Rivalry: Official Card & Results!   WWEFL 11 :Rivalry: Official Card & Results! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 4:56 am

ill fight as hhh on this card Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 11 :Rivalry: Official Card & Results!   WWEFL 11 :Rivalry: Official Card & Results! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 9:01 am

Undertaker i wont be on for 2 days lets do the match on Sunday dude
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 11 :Rivalry: Official Card & Results!   WWEFL 11 :Rivalry: Official Card & Results! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 12:49 pm

Triple H (LegendaryPepo) Def. Batista (NkRatedR)

I dont want to wrote the details of the match, it was kind of weird... also very emotional, because i have the fault thar rated call me a traitor and i dont blaim him, it wasnt a good match exactly, he even want to get disqualify, but i undertand him, he say that he dont want to face a HHH that betray him with other, he wanted to face a john cena with he have fun fightin with all that we have... i have the same feeling but i cant do anything about it, now my partner is legendary...

Oh, if someone cares, i beat him after 3 pedigrees and 2 d-x pedigrees... also 2 spinebusters and 2 figure 4 leglocks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 11 :Rivalry: Official Card & Results!   WWEFL 11 :Rivalry: Official Card & Results! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 2:02 pm

I dont think u betrayed him. U had to make a choice u had to move ur career to a whole new level.When the first time i faced u i knew,i knew that we were here to REFORM D-X. n after i win the World title we will win the tag titles too and we will be unstoppable. btw rated i didnt push STK to this he made his own choice. No offence dont take it emotionally. hes HHH fan im HBK hes gud im gud what did u expect would happen? lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 11 :Rivalry: Official Card & Results!   WWEFL 11 :Rivalry: Official Card & Results! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 11:46 pm

PlumKnee wrote:
All signs point to Taker having a turbo controller. I can't speak on anything before this league, but I definitely think you have one.

In the Championship Scramble, there was a total of four pinfalls. Taker, you were the only person to kick out of a pin. Not only once, but twice. There's no way in hell that you should have been able to accomplish that, let alone twice, with the amount of lag that there was. I could understand if it had happened once, but I just can't believe you got lucky twice.
you're right about something.. the lag

thats why i started mashing BEFORE that meter pops up, so it kinda go superfast when it pops up.

also, i use a very simple trick, if you do it right, you will be NEARLY unpinnable, if you slip, you're totally fucked up looooooong up the ass.

also, don't forget that Taker has that resist. ability or w/e it called, so it's easier to kick out of pins unlike superstars who DONT have this ability.

the trick is not that easy, cause you're using YOUR own hands and your energy, but it's risky if you do it wrong. cause if you slip, forget about getting back into it. you're done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 11 :Rivalry: Official Card & Results!   WWEFL 11 :Rivalry: Official Card & Results! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 7:34 am

look guys believe me undertaker does not use turbo controller i dont think he even has one. i know how undertaker kicks out im not gonna tell u but ill tell u one thing the way he kicks out is one of the best tactics BUT it is too risky.We all remember wat happened in our first title match dont we? he could kick out easily but like i sed it is risky sometimes u cant do it easily.Anyways all im saying is Undertaker doesnt use Turbo and dont make him tell his tactic cuz plumknee i think that is wat ur doing u also know that taker doesnt have turbo.ur doing this/ complaining to make him tell his kik out secret.Dont do tht everybody has their own tactics i dont think anybody has turbo but JOJO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 11 :Rivalry: Official Card & Results!   WWEFL 11 :Rivalry: Official Card & Results! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 3:51 pm

Lets See Lol Taker Do You Think I Have A Turbo Remote i mean i got luck kicking out of them tomb stones lol now if i did ave the lag fucking me i could kick out of almost every pin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 11 :Rivalry: Official Card & Results!   WWEFL 11 :Rivalry: Official Card & Results! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 4:50 pm

LegendaryHBK wrote:
look guys believe me undertaker does not use turbo controller i dont think he even has one. i know how undertaker kicks out im not gonna tell u but ill tell u one thing the way he kicks out is one of the best tactics BUT it is too risky.We all remember wat happened in our first title match dont we? he could kick out easily but like i sed it is risky sometimes u cant do it easily.Anyways all im saying is Undertaker doesnt use Turbo and dont make him tell his tactic cuz plumknee i think that is wat ur doing u also know that taker doesnt have turbo.ur doing this/ complaining to make him tell his kik out secret.Dont do tht everybody has their own tactics i dont think anybody has turbo but JOJO
Legendary is the only person in here who knows my tactic, but i told him cause he knows how risky my way of kicking out is.. anyways, i really wont go through this anymore cause it's pointless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 11 :Rivalry: Official Card & Results!   WWEFL 11 :Rivalry: Official Card & Results! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 4:52 pm

Lets See Lol Taker Do You Think I Have A Turbo Remote i mean i got luck kicking out of them tomb stones lol now if i did ave the lag fucking me i could kick out of almost every pin
jojo, i don't care if you have turbo controller or not, i have defeated you. so i dont care.

also..

you should know that other people are saying that you do indeed have a turbo controller
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 11 :Rivalry: Official Card & Results!   WWEFL 11 :Rivalry: Official Card & Results! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 4:56 pm

the one he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 11 :Rivalry: Official Card & Results!   WWEFL 11 :Rivalry: Official Card & Results! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 9:52 pm

ok lol think what you won't but when i become a 2 time WHC Well All I Have To Say Is

The Champ Is Here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 11 :Rivalry: Official Card & Results!   WWEFL 11 :Rivalry: Official Card & Results! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 9:54 pm

ok lol think what you won't but when i become a 2 time WHC Well All I Have To Say Is

The Champ Is Here
you better win some matches if you're planning on getting a shot at MY belt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 11 :Rivalry: Official Card & Results!   WWEFL 11 :Rivalry: Official Card & Results! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 9:56 pm

I'm Waiting on The Card To Get out And i'll go through anyone to get to the WHC
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWEFL 11 :Rivalry: Official Card & Results!   WWEFL 11 :Rivalry: Official Card & Results! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

WWEFL 11 :Rivalry: Official Card & Results!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2